Why I can’t do 3am writing sessions anymore:
- you stay up all late, drag ass the entire next day then go to bed at 8:45.
- Wake up to pee, worry about husband who hasn’t come to bed, check phone to realize it’s 11:20, so he’s fine.
- Go back to bed.
- Wake up at 2:45, when the dog falls off the bed. Comfort dog until 3:30 when she decides she needs to go out.
- Put pants on, take dog out, get dog water, get dog a little snack, wake up sleeping husband, get back in bed.
- Lay in bed at 3:54, feeling rested, wondering if it’s too early for breakfast.